In today’s world buying a house in cash has several strong benefits. Thus benefit is universal for buying house in cash in all parts of the world. Even if an individual is making a foreign investment in properties they will receive some advantage or the other when cash buying a house. According to various researches, a huge percentage of the residential sales are made in cash as an individual prefer buying a home cash. The percentage increases when the investment is made at the international level. Individuals purchases overseas properties outright. Buying a house with cash is a very common practice among international investors as well as buyers.
The advantages of buying a house with cash are many some of which are mentioned below
· In most cases, sellers prefer and favor individuals who show an interest in buying a house for cash
· Often the total cost of a property, home, apartment etc. is reduced by the seller when a buyer is ready to make an upfront payment and buying a house for cash
· Buying a house for cash ensures there is no loan that needs to be processed. The buying process gets streamlined. Moreover much less paperwork is involved as one does not have to deal with additional loan paperwork or delay caused for approval of mortgage.
· Buying a house for cash will ensure an individual saves some money on bank appraisals, closing costs, mortgage applications, title insurance, mortgage fees, and many more such things.
· Buying a house cash does not include any risk of denial of a loan from the source like a bank or any financial institute.
· The total costing of the home, flat, apartment or similar other property is less as compared to that on loan. One who is into buying a house cash will experience this benefit in long run. This is because the loan will incur extra interest on the total amount and thus the overall price rises.
· Buying a house cash will ensure there is no risk of losing the house because of one's inability to repay the loan or mortgaged amount.
· Buyers who are interested in buying a house in cash get immediate and complete equity in the home they bought.
· The Buyer buying house in cash not only gains financially but also emotionally. They can relax rather than worrying about loan repayment or mortgaged property or an extra amount that they have to pay as interest on the home loan and many such things.
A short discussion on buying a house in cash from both the seller as well as buyer’s viewpoint
Home sellers normally favor the smooth sale of his or her property. They want to complete the process as fast as possible and move on to sale their next property. They have the fact in the back of their mind that even if a buyer has been preapproved for loan mortgage still there can be a denial at the end moment from the lender’s side. This can occur when a buyer opting for a loan does not have regular employment or is dependent on the family for loan repayment. This is why sellers want to first steer clear about all these probabilities. Buyers who are cash buying a house can go for negotiation to a greater extent than those who purchase on loan. They also have more power in closing time and several other factors like repairs etc. Even the sellers are often ready to negotiate and reduce price when a buyer is a cash buying a house.
Peace of mind is a priceless factor that makes buying a home cash a great decision. An individual who purchases home with all cash experiences a sense of security. Even when a person loses a job or faces such a disaster, there is no tension of failing to cover the mortgaged amount and losing the home. The interest rate can be high leading to a huge increase in the original price if the property. A closing amount is also much less when a person buys a home in cash rather than on loan. The buyer need not have to spend extra hours accumulating in documents and also searching for the best lender. Moreover one need not have to worry about low appraisals.
· Cash buying a house is not that easy for every person. It is like a dream for many which seem impossible to come true. Following are some that will assist one to figure out ways to pay in cash. Thus buying a house with cash gets simplifies with these tips
· One must separate out unexpected incomes like inheritances, bonuses at work and similar other windfalls.
· Set aside money in the form of the long-term CD in banks or other financial institutes to gain interest.
· Once the cash is collected one must look out for a suitable home that he or she can afford within that accumulated cash and does not have to borrow extra cash from any other source.
· If possible one should consider looking for a house in a city or area that is less populated, away from big cities. The prices of homes or apartments are comparatively less in such areas.
· One should stop any habit of spending unnecessarily. A person can share his or her goal of buying a home cash with family and friends so that they can help in controlling the temptation of spending money.
Sellers are more likely to accept an all-cash buying offer from a buyer over a loan or mortgage one. They do not want to waste time and prefer a quicker close on their property selling. One must submit proof of funds along with the offer while buying a home cash. a Sellers of the properties like home or apartments show more interest and the buyer gets the greater power of negotiation than buyers who are planning for purchasing homes on mortgage or loan.